In this month’s Coffee Break episode, Cookdown’s Director of Products, Bruce Cullen, will be joined by a panel of SCOM experts to explore and discuss the results of The Big SCOM Survey 2021.
What is The Big SCOM Survey?
In 2020, SquaredUp and Cookdown partnered to develop the first Big SCOM Survey to examine: how the wider SCOM Community use SCOM, the tools & techniques they are applying, and what their future SCOM plans are.
The survey was so successful in helping us to understand SCOM’s usage and its role in the monitoring space, that we decided to run it again to see how these trends change year on year.
Where is SCOM in 2022?
During this webinar, our panel of experts will share relevant findings from last year’s survey. With over 100 respondents from all over the world, the survey provides a powerful and current snapshot of the state of infrastructure monitoring worldwide, including:
- The version(s) of SCOM that respondents are currently running in production.
- The number of management groups, servers, gateways, and agents they have in their SCOM landscape.
- Other tools or third-party management packs that are used for monitoring.
- What SCOM is being used to monitor.
- How respondents create dashboards and reports for SCOM and if they tune their management packs.