SCOM Security - the best tips, tools and MPs to secure your SCOM environment
Watch It Now
With cyber-attacks on the rise, security is top of the agenda for most IT teams. But there is no need to shell out for costly security products when SCOM has the building blocks to do security monitoring and is great for analysing log data.
Join Cookdown’s Director of Products, Bruce Cullen, and Nathan Gau, Senior Cyber Security Consultant at Microsoft, for this month’s Coffee Break episode where they will be discussing how SCOM can help with intrusion detection, highlighting known vulnerabilities and augmenting organizational best practices surrounding security. They will also be showing off the latest version of Nathan Gau’s Security Monitoring MP, built from customer requests to use SCOM to do exactly these things.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- SCOM can be used as a security monitoring tool with the Security Monitoring MP
- To detect legacy protocols
- To identify security vulnerabilities before attackers do
- To look for signs that your IT estate is under attack
- To help implement Security best practices and processes through SCOM